A traditional Sorrentine gozzo boat to experience the beautiful coastline of Capri by sea...this boat is ideal for exploring the coves and caves along the coast of the island!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours
from 1 July 2020 to 15 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private boat tour (four hours)
- Traditional gozzo boat with an English-speaking skipper
- Two or more stops for swimming
- Snorkeling masks and towels
- Shower and sun awning on board
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Blue Grotto tickets (EUR 14/person), to be paid directly at the grotto entrance.
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
Meeting point: our small office at the port of Capri (Marina Grande) in via Cristoforo Colombo, 34.
Tours depart from the port of Capri.