If you are traveling with family or a group of friends, our 10-meter motolancia Milano-Aprea is large enough for everyone to be comfortable and have fun on board. Set sail with us around the island of Capri to discover its highlights and hidden charms.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 7 hours
from 1 July 2020 to 15 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat tour by motolancia
- English-speaking skipper
- Music on board
- Sun shade
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Stops to swim, towels provided
- Snorkeling masks (on request)
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Life jacket and safety equipment
- Blue Grotto ticket (14 euros/person), to be paid directly at the cave entrance
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
Please specify the departure time.
Tours depart from the port of Capri.
The meeting point is at our small office in Marina Grande on via Cristoforo Colombo, 34.