There is no better way to take in Capri than by sea. With this speedboat tour, sail around the island in comfort and style and admire sights like the Faraglioni and Blue Grotto with an expert skipper at the helm. Departures from Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast, and Naples.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 8 hours
from 1 July 2020 to 15 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2020 to 18 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- 8-hour speedboat tour of Capri with an English-speaking skipper
- Stops to swim and snorkel, visit the Blue Grotto, and explore on land
- Freezer with drinks
- Sun shade
- Music on board
- Towels and snorkeling masks
- WC and shower
- Smart paper guide book of the island
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Blue Grotto ticket (EUR 14/person), paid directly at the grotto entrance.
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
We can reserve a table for lunch at an island restaurant.